I have heard and read more arguments between Christians about Creation than any other topic. Some Christians hold fast to God's creating the world in six days. Others feel God created the world, but each day was thousands or millions of years. I've heard other Christians say that God's creation of the world was through the Big Bang Theory and others by some form of evolution, etc. Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God: Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever. Psalm 146:5-6

In my opinion, many Christians get lost in the weeds. God created the world. What's it matter if creation took six literal days or days that were thousands or millions of years long? There have been some who have really gotten lost in the weeds over this to the point that they lost their faith. How long creation took is not what really matters. What matters is that God did create the world and He wants us to focus on Jesus, His Son's sacrifice on the cross and resurrection for our sins! We need to stay focused on what really matters and not let others get us caught up in unproductive discussions or arguments that can lead us astray by getting us lost in the weeds!

Creation: Isaiah Verses-Part 2

Ye are My witnesses, saith the Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord: and beside Me there is no savior. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you; therefore ye are My witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God. Yea, before the day was I am He; and there is none that can deliver out of My hand: I will work, and who shall let it? Thus saith the Lord your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; for your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships. I AM the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King. Isaiah 43: 10-15

I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King. Isaiah 44:15

The beast of the field shall honour Me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, My chosen. This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth My praise. Isaiah 43: 20-21


Behold, the Lord makes the earth empty and make sit waste, Distorts its surface And scatters abroad its inhabitants. Isaiah 24:1

Thus saith the Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, My servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen. For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour My spirit upon thy seed, and My blessing upon thine offering:  And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the courses. Isaiah 44: 2-4


Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside Me there is no God. And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for Me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them. Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even My witnesses. Is there a God beside Me? yea, there is no God; I know not any. Isaiah 44: 6-8


Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; for thou art My servant: I have formed thee; thou are My servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of Me. I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto Me, for I have redeemed thee. Isaiah 44: 21-22


Sing, O ye heavens; for the Lord hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for the Lord hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified Himself in Israel. Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and He that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things: that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by Myself; Isaiah 44: 23-24

Note: I may omit some verses, although they may be important, in order to stay focused specifically on Bible verses that refer to God creating earth, man, woman, and all within. It's always good to go to the Bible and read it all. That's why I like to read the Bible from cover to cover so much. I'm concerned that if I include things off the topic, it may hinder the reader from determining for themselves that God did create the world and all within. Debbie


Video: Evolution: Can Evolution Be Proven False in 3 Minutes?
By: RedBud 815 via You Tube