I have heard and read more arguments between Christians about Creation than any other topic. Some Christians hold fast to God's creating the world in six days. Others feel God created the world, but each day was thousands or millions of years. I've heard other Christians say that God's creation of the world was through the Big Bang Theory and others by some form of evolution, etc. Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God: Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever. Psalm 146:5-6

In my opinion, many Christians get lost in the weeds. God created the world. What's it matter if creation took six literal days or days that were thousands or millions of years long? There have been some who have really gotten lost in the weeds over this to the point that they lost their faith. How long creation took is not what really matters. What matters is that God did create the world and He wants us to focus on Jesus, His Son's sacrifice on the cross and resurrection for our sins! We need to stay focused on what really matters and not let others get us caught up in unproductive discussions or arguments that can lead us astray by getting us lost in the weeds!

Creation: Isaiah Verses-Part 4

Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save. Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside Me. Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none elssorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments. For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou has said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me. Isaiah 45: 20-22

Hearken unto Me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by Me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: And even to your old age I am He and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. Isaiah 46:3-4

Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like Me, Decalring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure: Isaiah 46: 9-10

For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves upon the God of Israel; The Lord of Hosts is His name. I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of My mouth and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass. Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass; I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them. Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them. They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when you heardest them not; let thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them. Isaiah 48: 2-7

Hearken unto Me, O Jacob and Israel, My called; I am He; I am the first, I also am the last. Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and My right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together. Isaiah 48: 12-13

And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be His servant, to bring Jacob again to Him. Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength. Isaiah 49:5

Wherefore, when I came, was there no man? when Icalled, was there none to answer? Is My hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem? or have I no power to deliver? behold, at My rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stinketh, because there is no water, and dieth for thirst. I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering. Isaiah 50:2-3

I, even I, am He that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass; And forgettest the Lord thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations fo the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if He were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor? Isaiah 51: 12-13


Note: I may omit some verses, although they may be important, in order to stay focused specifically on Bible verses that refer to God creating earth, man, woman, and all within. It's always good to go to the Bible and read it all. That's why I like to read the Bible from cover to cover so much. I'm concerned that if I include things off the topic, it may hinder the reader from determining for themselves that God did create the world and all within. Debbie


Video: Peanut Butter, The Atheists Nightmare!
By: Chuck Missler, areyoustilllistening via You Tube