I have heard and read more arguments between Christians about Creation than any other topic. Some Christians hold fast to God's creating the world in six days. Others feel God created the world, but each day was thousands or millions of years. I've heard other Christians say that God's creation of the world was through the Big Bang Theory and others by some form of evolution, etc. Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God: Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever. Psalm 146:5-6

In my opinion, many Christians get lost in the weeds. God created the world. What's it matter if creation took six literal days or days that were thousands or millions of years long? There have been some who have really gotten lost in the weeds over this to the point that they lost their faith. How long creation took is not what really matters. What matters is that God did create the world and He wants us to focus on Jesus, His Son's sacrifice on the cross and resurrection for our sins! We need to stay focused on what really matters and not let others get us caught up in unproductive discussions or arguments that can lead us astray by getting us lost in the weeds!

Creation: Isaiah Verses-Part 5

But I am the Lord thy God, that divided the sea, whose waves roared: The Lord of hosts is His name. And I have put My words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of Mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou are My people. Isaiah 51: 15-16

For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is His name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall He be called. Isaiah 54: 5


Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their righteousness is of Me, saith the Lord. Isaiah 54:16-17

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fall before Me, and the souls which I have made.  Isaiah 57: 15-16

I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him. Isaiah 57: 18-19

For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside Thee, what He hath prepared for him that waiteth for Him. Isaiah 64: 4

But now, O Lord, Thou art our Father; we are the clay, and Thou our potter; and we all are the work of Thy hand. Isaiah 64: 8

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. Be be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I created Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. Isaiah 65: 17-18


Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool: where is the house that ye build unto Me? and where is the place of My rest? For all those things hath Mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at My word. Isaiah 66: 1-2

For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before Me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain. And it shall come to pass that from one new moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before Me, saith the Lord. Isaiah 66: 22-23

Note: I may omit some verses, although they may be important, in order to stay focused specifically on Bible verses that refer to God creating earth, man, woman, and all within. It's always good to go to the Bible and read it all. That's why I like to read the Bible from cover to cover so much. I'm concerned that if I include things off the topic, it may hinder the reader from determining for themselves that God did create the world and all within. Debbie


Video:God's Amazing Creation
By: Urban Fashion and Music via You Tube
(You can't tell me after watching this that we could have evolved. We were created by God!)